1. The sprocket should be installed on the shaft without skew and swing. The end faces of the two sprockets in the same transmission assembly should be in the same plane. When the center distance of the sprockets is less than 0.5 meters, the allowable deviation is 1 mm; when the center distance of the sprockets is more than 0.5 meters, the allowable deviation is 2 mm. However, it is not allowed to have the phenomenon of friction on the side of the sprocket teeth. If the offset of the two wheels is too large, it will easily lead to off-chain and accelerated wear. Care must be taken to check and adjust the offset when replacing sprockets.
2. The tightness of the chain should be appropriate, too tight will increase power consumption, and the bearing will be easy to wear; The tightness of the chain is as follows: lift or press down from the middle of the chain, and the center distance between the two sprockets is about 2-3cm.
3. If the new chain is too long or stretched after use, it is difficult to adjust. The chain link can be removed according to the situation, but it must be an even number. The links should pass through the back of the chain with the cleats inserted outside, and the openings of the cleats should face the opposite direction of rotation.
4. After the sprocket is seriously worn, the new sprocket and new chain should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. You can't just replace a new chain or a new sprocket alone. Otherwise, it will cause poor meshing and accelerate the wear of the new chain or the new sprocket. After the sprocket tooth surface is worn to a certain extent, it should be turned over and used in time (referring to the sprocket used for the adjustable surface). to extend the usage time.
5. The old chain cannot be mixed with part of the new chain, otherwise it will easily cause shock during transmission and break the chain.
6. The chain should be filled with lubricating oil in time during work. Lubricating oil must enter the fitting clearance of the roller and the inner sleeve to improve working conditions and reduce wear.
7. When the machine is stored for a long time, the chain should be removed and cleaned with kerosene or diesel oil, then coated with oil or butter and stored in a dry place to prevent rust.
Visual inspection of chains
1. Whether the inner/outer chain pieces are deformed, cracked or embroidered
2. Whether the pin is deformed or rotated, embroidered
3. Whether the roller is cracked, damaged or excessively worn
4. Whether the joint is loose and deformed
5. Whether there is abnormal sound or abnormal vibration during operation, and whether the chain lubrication condition is good
Chain length accuracy should be measured according to the following requirements:
1. The chain is cleaned before measurement
2. Encircle the chain under test on the two sprockets, and the upper and lower sides of the chain under test should be supported
3. The chain before measurement should stay for 1min under the state of applying one third of the minimum ultimate tensile load
4. When measuring, apply the specified measuring load on the chain, so that the upper and lower chains are tensioned, and the chain and the sprocket should ensure normal tooth engagement.
5. Measure the center distance of the two sprockets
To measure chain elongation:
1. In order to remove the play of the entire chain, it is necessary to apply a certain degree of tension on the chain to measure
2. When measuring, in order to minimize the error, measure at the place of 6-10
3. Measure the inner L1 and outer L2 dimensions between the rollers of the number of segments to obtain the judgment dimension L=(L1+L2)/2
4. Find the elongation length of the chain. This value is compared with the limit value of the chain elongation in the previous item.
Chain structure: It consists of inner and outer links. It is composed of five small parts: inner chain plate, outer chain plate, pin shaft, sleeve and roller. The quality of the chain depends on the pin shaft and sleeve.